Friday, February 27, 2009

Can’t stop having these visions

Listening to Mr. West song had me thinking
Maybe its a Chicago thing
Maybe its a girl thing
Maybe its a now thing
I can PROFESS that I have a fear
My fear haunts me day by day
Its almost getting time for me to face it though
And that is what scares me the most
______________________________________
My Fear: Getting older and not having a nice life
______________________________________
I have to isolate it because typing those very words are haunting enough

"My friend showed me pictures of his kids,
And all I could show him were pictures of my cribs.
He said his daughter got a brand-new report card,
And all I got was a brand-new sports car
."

Every verse touched me in a certain way..
Sometimes I say I don't want kids but actually I don't know
I don't wanna grow old or have my future significant other die
Then id be all alone that's freaky you know
This is one of the most emotional songs to me =]
But I love it
This artist I love
My Theory: Idk what Imma do =|
Tell me what you Think/Know/Want

1 comment:

iN THE MiND 0F A.RaY said...

iKnow what you mean Lon...
iFeel that way...
iBelieve that if we just worry about today, then tomorrow will fall into place...
But remember that if you put God first ({in everything}), then you have a bright future regardless...