Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Life



Birth

Isolation
I came into this world alone and out I will leave that way.
I realize that now
What can I say?
You ask to what degree.
To the point to where its just
God & ME

Ages 1-5
Careless
Nothing was a care
I lived life to the fullest...
I knew nothing then
I guess its true God gives you nothing you can bear
Routine was simple
Played
Got up the next day and repeated

Ages 6-10
Moment in time
When I started to develop
It was like a tree I started to climb
Not physically but mentally
Responsibilities and Issues all the same
Opinions and Ideas came about
Im not so sure...
But then again who am I to doubt?

Ages 7-11
"Oh this is easy"
Life got easier
or so as it seemed
Same rules apply
Just different ones to abide by
God doesn't give you anything you cant bear.
Well my load was light.
Life was wonderful
Easily lived

Ages 12-15
Transitions
Things changed somethings different
Still the same
Just a new day
Different Atonement
Different Agenda
Different Period of time
Different Me

Now
"Just when you thought I was safe... ITS BACK"
Alot of things changed
Some rules still apply
Day by day I try
Not to break
But hey
God doesn't give you anything you cant bear right..
Sometimes the load seems heavy
Sometimes light
Depends on the situation
Or the time of night
Glad i cant relive one day
I wouldn't have it any other way
"I want to go to heaven"
Where there will be no isolation,cares, or transitions
Just God and me
The world.... I entered alone and Out I will leave.

Dont say anything.
These are my feelings
-Alexandria Brown

No comments: