Sunday, January 11, 2009

Hookers

So today me and my friends went to Teen Worship.
Its basically teen church.
Afterwords we decided to go to Hooters.
*Disclaimer*
I am NOT calling any of the staff at "Hooters" hookers.
So we ordered hot wings and they were good.
But after we finished immediately my Tummy started hurting.
Either
A. I cant eat hot stuff
B. I cant eat hooters
C. Something prior to hooters messed me up.
Either way i am sick so pray for me.
______________________________________________
Now to the reason why this blog is called hookers.
I was in the car talking to my dad and he asked where we were going.
I said hookers lol; and realized that its really hooters.
That was funny but I gots some questions.
______________________________________________
1st question: Can girl workers/waitresses get it in with the customer?
2nd question: Do they let men loiter? Because some were just sitting watching the game.
3rd question: Do they expect big tips.
4th question: They shouldn't hire old workers right?
*These are all questions that I had in mind tonight at the resturant*
______________________________________________
My Theory: Hooters is fun.
Tell me what you Think; Know; Want.

1 comment:

iN THE MiND 0F A.RaY said...

HAHAHA!!!...grl you hit the nail on the head with this one cuz those are all my questions too!!!...We should email corporate...