Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Game Show


It seems to me that everyday
Somebody..... Somewhere
Goes out their way to piss me off
Is it a freaking game?
Some people are racking up points. MAJORLY
I havent been more ready in my life to meet new people and new things because
The same ol' same ol' is really tiring.
My Theory
Im not going to speak my mind as much because im sick of proving my self to everybody; Do You feel like you want to meet new people and new things?
Tell me what you think/know/want

3 comments:

Paige Mariah. said...

gurl keep speakin ur mind!! dont let ppl make u not want to express ur opinions. there is gonna always b atleast 1 person who doesnt agree. its jus sumthin u gotta deal with ya kno?!

iN THE MiND 0F A.RaY said...

Lol...This blog was typical Lon Lon lol...I liked it and that picture was on point lol...

B. the Artist said...

I get this. I feel like this all the time.