Saturday, January 31, 2009

Gimmie the Soap?!

A family member who shall remain nameless and title less decides...
to rob Walgreens...
Didn't cover their face
But decides to rob it anyway...
The robbery part doesn't kill me...
What kills me is what they robbed it for.
Money?
Medicine?
IDK Cameras?

__________________________________________________________________

No
This person robs several Walgreens for....
SOAP
WTF;
What kinda world are we living in today where people have to steal soap.
It wasn't that this person couldn't pay for it; they wanted to sale it.
SMH;
I am APPALLED..
My Theory: How did "they" think that the cameras wouldn't pick up their face and why would u steal soap to sell;smh!
Tell me what you
Think/know/want
ally

2 comments:

BRiAxDeVAY said...

lol this is funny.

BRiAxDeVAY said...

but i do think its sad
that people have to steal soap!