Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Inspiration

Inspiration.
Its A Majorily beautiful thing
Without it, where or what would our world be today?
I don't know how,
But I stumbled on a photographer/graphic designer
The Art was just sooo FREAKING intriguing.
That's the only word I could summarize his work with
INTRIGUING.
Gosh; Art it self is just a mystery and so is photography
If the art or picture makes me think about myself and the things around me
Its Gold.
He has inspired me to try a new thing gosh
Sitting back thinking; INSPIRATION is a wonderful thing
YES IT IS.
_____________________________________________________


I choose this picture because of coarse my inspirer snapped it.
But besides that its a snowy day in a park with a light
To me it represents like all of the negativity in life
But making the way to the top there is a light
And an idea.
Here is a breakdown:
Snow=Negativity
Pole=Ladder to Success
Playground=Beginning
Light=Success
____________________________________________________

Artist Links:
- www.bryantdigital.com

____________________________________________________

My Theory: Inspiration is like Faith; With out it we parish. Get inspired by somebody as I have, start something new. This artist is going to be successful only perfection is in his art lol.

Tell me what u think/know/want

No comments: