Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Early Start

















I just noticed something...
I plan things in my life
VERY early
Ironically enough I don't plan the things,
That really need to be planed Early!
For Example:
Needs To Be Planned
I have no clue what I want to major in college;
I have Ideas but nothing set in stone
Doesn't Need To Be Planned
I have a general idea what country I'm going to adopt from

_______________________________________________

So What Could I do?
Keep up with my planning thats unneccessary
Or
Stop planning those things that arent vital to my growing up process
And
Focus Strongly on those Major subjects?

My Theory: Planning is an essential asset to life; No plan, no future; But when our plans become insignificant do they matter? I need help...
Tell me what you THINK. KNOW. WANT

No comments: