Wednesday, May 6, 2009

A House Of Failure

I am building a house of failure...
But not for me...
I am building one for all of my friends..
No matter what they do,
how they do it,
or when they do it,
I continuously make exucses for them
And I DONT KNOW WHY.
Some people tell me its because they are my friends
and "friends look after friends"
but if providing them excuses
is looking after them
then technically I am building them
A House of Failure
My question: What should I do? Am I really looking out for them or what?
Tell me what you think know and want.

2 comments:

bebemaurine said...

Sometimes an excuse is only an excuse if you kno wat there doing is wrong or u dont agree with it, so u cover them because u feel bad or upset about the stuff they do then others will and nobody wants their friends to be gossiped about.

iN THE MiND 0F A.RaY said...

I think that you should stop...
Bcuz I had to realize the same thing...
If you see that your friends are doin' something wrong and you know it could hurt them or someone else, then you need to tell them like it is and speak the truth...
But the key is to think before you speak but never sugar code it...